Saturday, April 4, 2009

An update


An update
Originally uploaded by redmag

This isn't going to become one of those blogs that is just a vehicle for sellig things and it will largely continue to be a document of my mundane daily goings on.......but given things on the toy making side have been so quite for so long I thought I'd just add a short note to let people know that I've added some new toys to my etsy shop.....and there are more on the way in the next couple of weeks....I'm also open to swaps and special requests.

For those of you in the Canberra area I'll also be at the next Handmade Market on 23 May, 10am to 4pm at the Albert Hall ....its my first market and is looming as very daunting so stop by and say hello.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your dinosaurs so much - so you should be proud to shout about them!!!

(and if you ever want to do a swap, let me know.....)

ninaribena said...

Oh, Handmade Market! That's brilliant news, I'll see you there.

Cheers, Lisa (Tango & James)