Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A few friends


A few friends
Originally uploaded by redmag

Apologies for my absense - I've been sewing....Here is a sneak peek at the collection I'll have with me at this weekend's Handmade Market at the Yarralumla Woolshed (just of Cotter Road for those of you in Canberra and its surrounds planning on coming along)

I'll be inside on the Friday night - between 6-9pm and outside on Saturday between 10am and 4 pm......(please let it be a glorious day like last weekend)

...even if you're not in the market for a toy do stop by and say hello!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

ok, these are too amazing, can I buy one of the bunnies with the flowers and a dusty gnome??
x
PS How is the salami?

'Door said...

Wow, what a gorgeous bunch. You must have sold all of them. You have fantastic designs.