Thursday, September 24, 2009

My creative space


invent a new product that doesn't need a label
Originally uploaded by redmag

.....due to technical problems I've missed most of this week's fall colour challenge..........
..............so instead I'm setting myself the challenge of posting a new "how to" every day next week....starting with fabric paper doll garlands...
....................so today my creative space is all about following my own instructions to make sure they make sense......it turns out they don't make as much sense as I'd hoped so this is a photo of my successful garlands from a few weeks ago.....but you get the idea!


See you on Monday....and more spaces over here

3 comments:

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

I am looking forward to seeing them as I am sure my small girl would just love to make these. Peta

ELK said...

oh the shadows...and the dots..bravo!
elk

Kirsty said...

That's a HUGE undertaking. Good on you.