Thursday, September 3, 2009

My creative space


The production line
Originally uploaded by redmag

....it's still Thursday somewhere in the world isn't it?

I started this yestyerday with the best of intentions and somehow didn't publish it....this is my creative space.....I'm trying out a couple of new designs for the upcoming Handmade market in Canberra next Friday and Saturday at the Yarralumla Woolshed.....I'll post more details over the weekend.....but this is my interpreatation of a "Dusty Gnome"

My house is obessed with them...all of us even those that don't attend playgroup.......and here is their little song....

"I met a little dusty gnome
Who said it's time to pack away
Round, Round, Round
Swish, swish, swish
It's time to pack away"

More creative spaces over here.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

The dusty gnome is looking pretty fabulous.

M* (Melanie) said...

It's a great space! And I love the little poem too

Michelle said...

Ha ha! That is a very excellent poem! Might see you on Saturday at the market.