Saturday, January 16, 2010

{16/365} A red tangled mess


{16/365} A red tangled mess
Originally uploaded by redmag

......this is my day....maybe even my life right now.....this expresses all the emotions I felt when I found out the job I had lined up had fallen through without any apology.....the fury.....the confusion....the gut wrenching emptiness when I realised I was discarded without much thought....the frenzied mental leaps as I trawled through the vacancies.....all to no avail there is no solution to be found on a Saturday.....

....so I sought solace in crafting.... a new project that has been dancing around my head....restoring order to this tangled red mess in order to make something......a little thing for the littlest person.....someone I will miss dearly when all this job nonsense finally gets sorted and we spend much more time apart than we ever had........

1 comment:

'Door said...

Bastards. What else can one say. I'd love to catch up with all of you when you are free.