Sunday, March 2, 2008

Leaves have started to turn


Leaves have started to turn
Originally uploaded by redmag

Sickness has wipped us all out and so I didnt get all the autumn leaves up....but here's a taste of what's to come.

For me autumn is more than just the great reds and yellows the leaves turn....it's also about the leaves falling from the trees.......falling slowing in a light wind...it's magical.....I also love walking through huge piles of leaves, kicking my legs high in the air so as to make as much noise and mess as possible (last autumn our dog got scared of the leaves and the noise - hopefully wisdom comes with age and this year he'll learn to like it....or like sittting on the couch in the sun while the rest of us go for a walk)....I'm not sure how I'm going to replicate all that in the bedroom yet!
....I'll leave that for next weekend when we're all (fingers and everything else crossed) much better.

I'd welcome any ideas...so please leave a comment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow - those leaves look great!

michvanetta said...

They do look great!

Hope you're all feeling much better. xx