Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yellow


Yellow
Originally uploaded by redmag

Winter hit hard this weekend (yes it is worth noting that its still only May! AND there's probably 5 months of this to go!! - Yesterday was nothing more than miserable.....anyway yellow staves of winter blues - my new Orlon cardigan and some Japanese bowls with lovely little egg yolk like centers...both made it all worth venturing outdoors….there were more multi coloured purchases…..but I’ll save those for later.


A heads up - I'm starting a new weekly themed blog entry starting Monday. It's titled "Waiting...." - basically I'm going to feature a photo I've taken while waiting for something....a train, a bus....for anything......I think waiting's so much better if stop and enjoy it.

I'd love it if you'd wait along with me… leave a comment if you do so that I can see too.

See you tomorrow...waiting in transit.

No comments: