Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank God its friday....


Otto takes this moment of calm to also nap
Originally uploaded by redmag

...and all is quite and EVERYONE is actually asleep ( yes at the same time)....we've all been sick this week....and every time I feel like we're all on the mend someone breaks ranks and gets cranky and snotty....so I've given up dreaming of life without mucus..even the dog seems to have had enough and has curled up in the sunniest comfiest pozzie in the house for a nap....I'm torn between enjoying the silence and popping my head on a lovely cushiony cloud and catching some zzzz but given Otto has claimed the good spot I might soldier on....

I also have a strange craving for homemade vanilla slices. I hope it’s not a snot related association rather just a craving for some comforting sugar infused custard. ....anyway just wanted to say were still here and to anyone I haven’t emailed or replied to this week - sorry - and I'll get to you as soon as we stop coughing ourselves awake in the wee hours of the morning and need hugs to get back to sleep....have a great weekend and if you have a killer vanilla slice recipe please shoot it my way....

No comments: